Carolina Gómez fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina Gómez fan forum

Welcome to the Carolina Gómez fan forum!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carisse

Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!!   Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:11 am

I've been searching all over the net just to find behind the senes or bloopers during the taping of EARL but luckily......i did not find one!!! hmp!!! Maybe if you have there kindly share it to us!! thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!!   Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 am

i dont think theres any...theres some pics behind the scenes but no vids
Back to top Go down
carisse

PostSubject: Re: Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!!   Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:30 am

yup..i know..i wonder why they did not show it to the public...i'd really love to see whenever they go wrong especially with martin and caro... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!!   Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Rodrigo Bhind the scenes and Bloopers!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Gómez fan forum :: Carolina Gómez Correa :: Televisión :: El Autentico Rodrigo Leal-
Jump to: