Carolina Gómez fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina Gómez fan forum

Welcome to the Carolina Gómez fan forum!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

imagenes/pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carisse

imagenes/pictures Empty
PostSubject: imagenes/pictures   imagenes/pictures I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:58 am

hey there...

if i may suggest that if you could do something for me/us to be able to upload pictures in this forum without the help of image hosting sites because i find it hard to post caro y martin pics here... i have a lot of their pics and i took it from different websites so it's kinda hard for me to put all of those URLs here..instead i saved it in my computer..so if you may..can you do something that i could post my pics here directly from my computer and not from any websites....if i may suggest so that i could also share my carolina pics here...thanks a lot!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

imagenes/pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: imagenes/pictures   imagenes/pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:52 am

hii, we now have a GALLERY here!. everyone can upload their pics of Carolina Gomez or Martin Karpan, or anyone related to Caro. There's also an html code available that you can use to post pics here. OR. you can use our very own HOST AN IMAGE, its beside the IMAGE icon on the icon box ^^.

you can also ask me to create your own album on the Gallery!

enjoy uploading and posting! Smile

if you have any problem dont hesitate to post or msg me! Smile
Back to top Go down

imagenes/pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Gómez fan forum :: Carolina Gómez Correa :: Help && Suggestions-
Jump to: